What do I need to have when I go to th hospital to take my incarcerated daughters newborn baby home

my daughter is incarcerated in TN and I live in AL. I don't want the child services to take her child. I know what that is like I was foolish about many things and got mixed up in a drug bust while picking my 15 yr old daughter up at a plac we she should not have been. I had a joint in my purse and was charged with pos and child in dangorment. that was five yrs ago. I did not know what them people where doing. I am not a dope head , a bad person, or bad mom. they branded me. NowI am afraid that childens service will be called to the hospital before they allow me to take my grandbaby home I'm afraid they will check and not let me have the baby. I'm so stressed and worried please tell me what I need to do and what I am walking into. Its a 3 hr drive and I would not be able to go get some one else for my daughter to sighn temp custody to before they carry her back to the prison where they have medical care and I believe she is taken back to prison shortly after the babys birth .
please help! Sue
Asked Oct 04, 2017
Digital Marketing Company Chennai | App Development Company Chennai
Looking for an excellent digital marketing company chennai to brand your business in global market - Contact Branding World @ +91 9087097555
Answered Mar 06, 2020

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.