Siblings wants a share from that property?

My father gifted his home to me seven years back and it is in my name now, now my siblings wants a share from that property which is in my name now. is it necessary to give them a share now?
Asked Sep 26, 2017
NO. Once a gift is made and the same is accepted by a person then the same is absolute. Your siblings have no right in the gifted property.
Answered Sep 28, 2017

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.