Can a pink slip that says for export only be able to get registered in ca?

The car I purchased 2000 maxima has a ca pink slip stamped for export only. How can I register it in ca again and is there anyway to remove that from the title
Asked May 01, 2017

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.