I am facing issue with my developer can I file a consumer court complaint

I am a Nri and I have purchased a residential property from a builder in Mohali, punjab , India and facing issues at the time of possession builder is postponing by possession from last 6 months plz help wheather I can do a complaint in consumer court or not
Asked Apr 10, 2017

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.