The father of my son is not on the birth certificate and we didnt go to court and were never married

the father of my son is not on the birth certificate and we didnt go to court and were never married we were on a week to week basis for 3 years and everything was fine till I got a new boyfriend now he took my son for his week and refuses to give him back I been trying fr a long time and nothing is working I dnt know what to do and he legally keep my son from me?? I need help
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Jul 12, 2016
if he is not on the Birth certificate he cant just take him and not give him back even if he is the father, I would call and talk to the Police and see what they can do about it, im sorry for whats going on I hope you get you son back I will pray for you and your son good luck and God bless you
Answered Jul 13, 2016
even tho he is the father, because he is not on the birth certificate it is considered kidnapping.
Answered Jul 13, 2016
i pray for you man.
Answered Mar 18, 2017
I want to let the world know about Dr, ovia the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when I thought all hope was lost. Dr, ovia used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first I thought I was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and ever since then he loves me more than I ever expected so I made a vow to my self that I will let the World know about Dr, ovia because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Dr, ovia today for I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Dr, ovia email: [email protected]
Answered Mar 26, 2017

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.