Where to get One side matte film?

Where can I find/buy a film that is one side matte and laminated on the other side?

This is used for printing using Autocad through an optical grinding machine.
The brand is Waida PGX2500N and Wasino GLS580H.
Asked May 05, 2016

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.