Im not sure what to do any more

My dad is saying I am disabled because I had a heart attack and non epileptic seizures he told the hospital they were epileptic even though I was able to move my body and I had another seizure in my sleep. And then he got me on disability and its been like 4 years since the heart attack and dad says I can be on it until I find a job. What can I do? I want to go to moms house but she doesnt want me. I told the church what he did but dads an expert at getting people against me and on his side or too fearfu of him to do anything for me. Or me too fearful do do anything to protect myself. I keep thinking about running away but I keep changing my mind most of the time and I have two years left to get my restricted license.. help. I cannot believe I am treated so devilishly. I keep telling him. I think god is going to punish me for writing this to try and get justice.
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Nov 06, 2015
Edited Nov 06, 2015
No. God is not going to punish you. For you do not deserve any sort of punishment. God won't allow you to go through anything you can't handle. How old are you? I'm assuming you aren't old enough to live on your own. Try to get in contact with distant relatives. Try to move in with them even though they are far away. You want to run away? Go ahead, if you do not feel safe. Make a report to the police for abuse, live with a distant relative, run away somewhere. But know this that the police can and will bring you back home. I don't recommend running away because it's very dangerous to be out by yourself and it's hard to do without any money
Answered Aug 30, 2017
After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr AKHERE and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: [email protected]
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
[email protected]

Answered Jan 06, 2019

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.