Deadwood, oregon: I am replacing some pier blocks under the house moving dirt around for leveling p

I have been bitten by , I think, spiders under my house while I was doing some repair work. I live in deadwood Oregon and I am wondering what kind of spider or other insect it is. The bites itch, are red and swollen and seem to come in clusters of three. To give you an idea of the surroundings, the house was built in 1928 is very near a creek. there are holes in the dirt about the size of a quarter around in different places under the house. any ideas on what kind of spider or bug and what to do about it?
Asked Sep 30, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.