My boyfriend pays child support but does not see his child.

The mother does not make her and she is turning 18 this year. She plans on being emancipatede. There is back child support that he is still paying on but does it mean that he can quit paying child support all together because she is choosing to do this or does he still have to pay the remaining back child support.
Asked Jun 15, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.