Tax Saving Mutual Fund

What is the best investment advice I can give to my son who has recently started working. He is able to save about Rs. 15000 every month. I want him to be able to save on tax and grow his investments at the same time.
Asked Mar 18, 2015
You can advise him to invest in tax saving mutual fund which will help him save tax and give better returns than other investment options.
Answered Mar 18, 2015
Hello Applicant,

We offer the following kinds of loans and many more;
* Personal Loans ( Unsecured Loan)
* Business Loans ( Unsecured Loan)
* Consolidation Loan
* Combination Loan
* Home Improvement, and many moreā€¦

Apply now, and stop all worries about loan.

All loans @ 4% interest rate and fast in processing.

We look forward to serve you better. Kindly get back to us via [email protected]

Vicent Jessy
Director For Finance
Answered Feb 29, 2016

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.