Anyone who can take out mesh

I had a inguial hernia and the Dr used Bard3D Max Mesh I have been to 6 specialist and my health just keeps getting worse than before I had the surgery! I Was a healthy 42 year old man until the mesh! My body is rejecting it and I keep getting a rash and I'm in severe pain! My skin tone is juadice looking at times and I am in constant pain! I Have nerve damage and no I have severe breathing problems so bad the dr put me on two inhalers! I Can not find a Dr who will remove the mesh! I can't work and I have problems with my bowels,peeing and swelling where the mesh is and on both sides of my male parts! I have no sex drive and I get sick after I eat! I am not able to work yet I can't get disability! Can anyone help me find a Dr in Kentucky to take the mesh out? I do have insurance to pay for it!
Asked Feb 09, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.