Who should I call to file a compliant against my work for constantly wrong paychecks?

I cant call HR because she does payroll. My paycheck has been screwed up 5 times in a row now. my gm just shrugs his shoulders and say "it happens." Its a privately own club, so I cant exactly file with the company.
Should I call the BBB? the Department of Labor and Wages?
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Feb 03, 2015
Edited Feb 03, 2015
Department of labor and wages would probably be your best bet. If you can get proof of the discrepancy in your wages and possibly a lawyer or barrister to go with you. BBB has nothing to do with a company's employees, they handle the way a company treats it clients, guests, or customers.
Answered Feb 03, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.