How to file an appeal in Yuba County

I was originally charged with a misdemeanor then they dropped it and charge me with a felony and prop 47 came out and he still not trying to drop to a misdemeanor
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Jan 20, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.