Why should I seek treatment from a Reproductive Endocrinologist rather than from my OB/GYN?

Picking a doctor is so very important. A board certified Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE) is an Obstetrician-Gynecologist with advanced education (a mandatory three year fellowship) and research in Reproductive Endocrinology. At IVF India we have team of doctors lead by one of the best IVF doctors,
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Jan 07, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.