Social Security Card Help!

So I've lost my Social Security Card , And so in order to replace it I have to show the proof I have all the proof documents I need except an i.d. I'm 21 with no passport , no id, So how do I go about getting my social security if I cant prove the identity part , Because I need my social security card to get my i.d & vice versa so. I was told I can get a credible witness notary and take it to social security administration ? or is there another way
Asked Jan 05, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.