How likely am I to be granted a pardon/record suspension?

If you have waited the requisite time period (5, or 10 years) after the sentence imposed was completed, and if you have all the proper supporting documents and have been of good conduct, the federal government will grant you a pardon/record suspension. Pardons/Record Suspensions are not granted if you have a sexual offence to a minor or if you have done jail time for over 2 years more than 3 times.
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Dec 24, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.