How to get help for myself, a minor, without a helpful parent

I'm a minor and I need mental help but my parent will not help me she makes excuses but in reality she has her own problems and refuses to see them so she refuses to see mine I need to know how I can get into NorthKey, the only place to get help in my town, without a parent to help me, I live in Kentucky I'm not sure if that changes anything but just in case
Asked Dec 06, 2014
Edited Dec 06, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.