My visa is 2 yrs visa spouse settlment without recource to public funds , i`m entitled for working t

My visa is spouse settlement 2 yrs , without recourse to public funds, I`m entitled for working tax credit if im working 16 hours per week?

Asked Oct 16, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.