How to transfer if I am unofficially dropped?

I am from the philippines. I am a second year college but recently dropped out this semester of midterm not because of bad habits or laziness but because of financial problem. My father has a chronic kidney disease so I really have to sacrifice the money intended for my education for his hemodialysis and medication which is too expensive. I still have unsettled balance from the college where I drop-out. Is it possible for me to transfer to another school even if I am an unofficial drop-out? Can I get my transcript of records from my previous college even if I still have an unsettled balance to them? Please anwer. Thank you for your help.
Asked Oct 02, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.