Study in abroad universities

I am doing part time job in a private sector organization. Can I continue my higher studies simultaneously?
Asked Sep 06, 2014
You choice of continuer your higher education is appreciative. There are so many educational web portals which contains information about your query. You can also refer to
Answered Sep 06, 2014
Hi, yes you can continue your higher education with job. There are many universities who provide part time job. You can consult with career counseling service provides who will provide you right career guidelines with a job also.
Answered Mar 08, 2017
Edited Mar 08, 2017
Yes, you can continue your study with the job. A few years ago my brother went to abroad and they continue his job and study.They got all the details from the site
Answered Sep 19, 2017

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.