Should I inform the social services about my mentally handicapped sister

I think she is not being looked after properly by my 85 yr old father, she is losing weight not exercising not being fed properly .he can barely look after himself yet he re fuses to let me take over the care of her , she is 55. I know he is not taking her for mammograms even though our mum died of breast cancer.
Asked Jul 19, 2014
Haaw. Im so sorry to hear about your mom.
Yes you should tell social services regardless of what people are gonna say. Yes. Just go for it. Its for the welfare of your sister. Tell the authorities the whole thing and just be it. You love your sister. You cant leave her like that. And tell dad to mend his ways.
Answered Jul 20, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.