What kind of doctor to go to, for burping alot and air throw ups

Burp a lot, most of the day everyday and some morning I'll have to like throw up but it is air.
Asked Jul 02, 2014
Go get your gi tract looked at. In radiology, they give you a barium drink(harmless) and then they put you behind a screen while you drink it, they watch it go through your system and see if there are any problems.

You could also go to a gastroenterologist
Answered Mar 18, 2015

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.