Electricity/Power question?

So about ten minutes ago I was on my phone, all the electricity was working and such. My dog was over by an outlet, and I saw a bright spark, with a loud noise then all the power shut off. I didn't see my dog touching or messing with the outlet, and she didn't yelp or act hurt like she was shocked. The power is out in every room but the bathroom, I went out and tried all the lights and the bathroom was the only one that worked. I don't understand what happened or why, how do I fix this?
Justsimplypaige
Asked Jun 13, 2014
Edited Jun 13, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.

Categories