Help me find a singer?

i need to find a song it is a rock song sung by a young male singer and came out about 2007 he says the words 'get down' and thats all I can remember and I think he has something to do with ozzy osbourne.
Asked Jun 02, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.