How to win custody for a sibling over the grandparent

i am 19. stable in my own home. I dont currently have a job but can find one very fast if necessary. my brother was recently removed from his mother & fathers custody due to them being arrested. he is currenty living with his grandmother and her boyfriend. they are both very mean and harsh with him. the boyfriend also smokes marijuanna in front of my brother. I want to go and intervene at the hearing. my brother has been staying with me on his breaks from school so he has his own room and bed. what are my chances and what should I say in court?
Asked May 15, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.