Can I still get medicaid if the non-custodial parent isn't paying child support?

I received a letter telling me my child support case has been dismissed. It said dismissal of Administrative Proceeding: We started proceeding by issuing a Notice Paternity. We have decided to end this proceeding because: The required information needed to proceed was not provided.
Asked Apr 30, 2014
Hmm I believe so, my girl has Medicaid and the father hasn't been paying but they just opened one and I have a court date here soon and they want to do paternity I guess neither one of u went thru will eventually get child support they want someone to pay taxes on the medicaid I wouldn't worry they can't let a kid go without shit Damn Muslims get all the benefits to when they come in how r they going to let of theirs go without u feel me hope it helps
Answered Jun 02, 2016

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.