How do I tell the courts/who ever that I told false information about a robbery that never was a rob

I have a boyfriend and we had a fight about one of our children . How I do more then he do for our kids. Long story short he gave me money to hold for him so that he wont spend it. So when we had the fight I refuse to give him back his money. I told him I am going to use his money to get the kids something since it so hard for you to do it yourself. Long story short again now he is in jail for robbery because I was so upset that I called the cops on him and said that he took my money from me. I wanted to know how can I have the charges dropped without the state picking them up. I was wrong for lying on him saying he rob me so what do I do to fix this mess.
Asked Apr 17, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.