Currently on 2nd WHV , possible to obtain student visa (Australia)

On my 2nd working year visa now and won't to try study here In Australia next year . Is this possible and if so how much ? Thanks for your time
Asked Mar 24, 2014
You must consult the Australian Immigration Consultant with regards to this matter. You may contact or

As far as I know, if you want to study in Australia, you must apply for an Australian Student Visa.
Answered Jan 26, 2018

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.