Bisexual submissive female, where can I find a dominant person?

I'm currently 15, and I'm planning to go to a UK university. I'm very interested in the clubs there-- which ones should I go to? And please be very specific!
Asked Mar 19, 2014
theres a place called a gay burlesque bar try it lol
Answered Mar 20, 2014
Dom refers to the individual who takes a higher role in D/s relationship.

Answered Jan 21, 2020

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.