Child in foster care tax question

My 2 children were temporarily removed from my home in 2011 and placed with a relative. I had overnight visits until they were returned home permanently that were equal to me having them for the greater part of the year. Can I claim them on my taxes?
Asked Mar 04, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.