Can I move back to my dads

my step mom was going drugs so I had to go live with my mom. her husband punched me in my face. I want to move back in with my dad. Or my Grandma. My mom treats me terribly and she takes her husbands side over mine. What do I do?
I really want to live with my dad again for my grandma. My mom has custody of me now though?
Asked Feb 26, 2014
Edited Feb 26, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.