Chronic back pain.not sure what to do or what is the matter!

Hello, for the past almost a year now, I have had chronic back pain. Sometimes it will go into my right arm (only right arm) all the way down to my wrist. Sometimes I have tingly hands. Someone said that could be due to bad circulation due to my back. Someone else said to see a neurologist. But idk what it is. It always feels like I have to crack my back UT I can't. I take aleve, pain killers, all sorts of stuff. Sometimes it is so unbearable. What sort of doctor should I see?? What could be a matter???
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Feb 24, 2014
It sounds like you have a pinched nerve. I would try stretching every day and ibuprophen because it is an anti-inflamitory and works good on joint pain. You may want to try a chiropractor if stretching doesnt help.
Answered Feb 24, 2014
If you're living with chronic pain, here's important news. Today's pain specialists have sophisticated new treatments -- from effective drugs to implants and electrical stimulation -- to provide chronic pain relief. There's much that can be done to tame the beast.

These advances have emerged in the past several years, as researchers have gained a greater understanding of chronic pain and how it develops. The origins of chronic pain are all too familiar: sports injuries, back injuries, car accidents -- or health conditions like migraines, diabetes, arthritis, shingles, and cancer.
Answered Feb 24, 2015
Some exercises can give you relief from back pain and should be avoided when you have acute low back pain. Partial crunches can help strengthen your back and stomach muscles. Lie with knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Cross arms over your chest or put hands behind your neck.
Answered May 23, 2019

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.