What is the technical name for a fire retardant gauze?

Could some one please tell me the technical or industry name for the white fire retardant material that lines the inside of a a charcoal stick burning pocket warmer ?
I need some for a prototype design I'm working on and can't begin to source it until I know the name.
Thanks so much
Asked Feb 19, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.