I don't want to take him to court for child support how do I get around this?

I live in PA public assistance is making me take my child's father to court for support. I don't want too, how do I go about this situation? Do I drop the cash part of the welfare or is there a way around it?
Asked Feb 13, 2014
I'm in the same boat idk what to do guess I'll just go my girl can't b without insurance
Answered Jun 07, 2016

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.