Please read. I need legal advice.

I did a pornographic photoshoot with a photographer who saiid he wouldn't display the images and that they where for personal use only. He also pressured me into having sex with him for money but he never paid me and still hasnt. I didn't sigh a contract for the photos either and I'm worried that he will put them on the internet. I've been trying to ask for the money but he keeps asking me for more sexual stuff and I'm feeling really scared and violated. He says he will only give me the money in cash but wants me to do sexual stuff to him for it. He knows where I live and won't stop texting me. I'm worried about my safety. Is there anyway I can go to the police and have them take the photos of him ? I never received the money for sex... So technically I wasn't prostituting.

Please help me of you have any legal advise. I'm very concerned.
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Jan 16, 2014
I don't know anything about the law but I do know that you should go to the police and tell them how you got into the situation and what he did to you, also if you know his name or anything person you should probably report that too..
Not sure if helped but.. I tried
Answered Apr 25, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.