Im applying for indian visa they need me to write statutory declaration

Saying I don't have dual citizenship,could anyone help me how to write it
Asked Jan 12, 2014
you must contact to apply for e-Visa India. It is an online portal where you can apply for an e-Tourist visa, e-Business visa, and e-Medical via without any hassle.

But before applying for e-Visa services you must carefully read all the instructions and then apply for e-Visa
Answered Jul 17, 2018

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.