Im look for family doctor that takes work mans comp

in the Cincinnati Ohio area,i got I go to fick chiropactor now,i dont like all this work out stuff ,i didnt work befor I got hurt I dont want to work out now
Asked Jan 10, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.