What is the name of the shape consisting of two cones joined at the flat base?

It is similar to an american football or 'prolate spheroid'. I don't mean a hyperbola.
Asked Dec 27, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.