What paper do I get the real mother to sign?

My boyfriend and I take care of his little brother. We are currently trying to get some help with him. A judge gave temporary rights to my boyfriend. Just unroll his little brother got off probation. Now that he is off dose he go back to his mom or does he stay worth use. She does not want him she had already told me my boyfriend and his little brother that. Do I have to get her to sign papers or just take him. She is also a really bad drug attached and can not take care of her self.
Asked Dec 19, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.