How to sign over a house without incurring someone else's dept .

Legal way to have someone sign their home over while they continue to carry the mortgage. There is no current lien on the house, but the owner owes money to the IRS. Is it possible to protect myself with an addendum to contract/Quit claim?
Asked Nov 28, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.