I am an apprentice chef in austraila, what is it called in america or canada?

Here in Australia, its called an Apprenticeship (means paid work and training) but what is it called in America or Canada
Asked Oct 08, 2013
it is still called an apprenticeship
Answered Oct 24, 2013
It is as the same as in America (USA) as well. “Apprenticeships hold great promise in helping American workers acquire the skills they need to get good jobs while ensuring companies can attract the talent required to succeed in this fast-moving global economy.”
Labor Secretary R. Alexander Acosta source: https://www.dol.gov/apprenticeship/

If you are looking for Chef Jobs in the USA, you may apply here at http://localjobs.sulekha.com/hotels-restaurants-jobs-in-usa-canada
Answered Jan 30, 2018

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.