Can child support system take social security check for back child support?

Child support
Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Asked Sep 19, 2013
I know that child support can take your State & Federal Tax Returns. If you happen to be married and filing a joint return, they can only withhold your portion of the return and not your spouse's. If you are asking about an SSI check or a SS disability check, your child should be receiving a check under your social security if you are retired or if you are disabled and receiving Social Security or Disability.
Answered Sep 20, 2013
If you have any problem regarding your SBCGlobal Email account, then you can visit here : or you can dial 1866-866-2369 toll free.
Answered Jun 20, 2018

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.