Hello!i wanted to get a new hairstyle,and I like this one

http://www.whataretheywearing.com/loved-taylor-swifts-bangs-at-the-2010-amas/ I like this one. How is it called and where can I get more pics of it? And dont tell me google please!
Asked Sep 08, 2013
Im not sure where you can get more pictures, but if you were interested in this, im sure you can show this to a hairdresser and she can try it on you. ALso, I just thought of this, but maybe you could search up taylor swifts hairstyles and find one of her fanpages or something, or a gossip web for celebrities?
Answered Oct 21, 2013
I only suggest you don’t follow celebs style just be with yourself and only get that hairstyle which suits to your personality.
Answered Oct 22, 2013
It's called a straight fringe
Answered Jan 25, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.