What should we mention the designation of an expert in international relations on visit card?

there is a person who is an expert in international affairs(relations).So, what should be his designation on his visit card?International affairs expert or Executive for international relations are correct?
Asked Sep 08, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.