I am a international student who wants to study university in the UK.

Hi, I am a girl living abroad and I want to study in the UK. I want to know what IGCSE's and A Level's I will need to get if I want to study Biology. And what things will I have to do diffenrent then the students who live in the UK. What other things do I need to get in order to be accepted?
Asked Aug 15, 2013
You would have to get 2 a's and the rest a*'s.
Answered May 24, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.