If I have evidence but no lawyer, who do I talk to?

The judge is no help.... this is not my case
Asked Jun 16, 2013
If you have evidence for a criminal case, talk to the police.
Answered Jun 17, 2013
If its evidence like (i witnessed a fight) or something like that keep it to ur self..
If its evidence that gets u outta tall that it wiurouble see ur lawyer
if its evidence in a case thats already been heard in court dont worry about it
if its evidence on a crime just been commited call crimestoppers

but in sayin all that, it depends on the evidence u have to the crime and also to the other ppl involved that I would consider b4 talkin bout this evidence..
Answered Jun 17, 2013
Its depend upon the nature of evidence, if its substantial then its will be consider otherwise if said you are eye witness of some incidence, its very difficult to establish it.
Answered Jul 24, 2013
Identify your state's no-fault grounds. Download a petition or complaint for divorce from the Internet. File your completed petition or complaint with the proper court. Find out what methods of service your state accepts. Arrange for the method of acceptable service that best suits your personal situation.

visit : http://lawyersinchennai.org/contact.html
Answered May 18, 2018

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.