What you call people work and sell product online for company?

Just like people who post and sell product on Amazon or eBay.
Should we call this position as eCommerce Clerk or Online Marketing?
Asked Jun 12, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.