Please Help. What Disorder/Psychological problem/sickness

Do I have a sex problem or psychological/disorder problem, if I like someone watch me while having sex with my partner? I'm male, 35 y/o
Asked May 14, 2013
Edited May 14, 2013
you could look up sex disorders in the dsm iv (unless your willing to pay for dsm V)
Answered Dec 16, 2013
Answered Jan 03, 2014

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.