How to file a 1040X to include an Earned Income Credit for 2011.

I'm filing a 1040X to amend my 2011 tax return to include an Earned Income Credit we qualified for, but didn't receive, due to my wife not having a SSN at the time we originally filed. I'm now overseas, and unsure what to specifically change. The IRS instructions say to fill out lines 10 through 22 of the 1040X, but that's still too unclear. Can you help?
Asked Apr 25, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.