Is it possible to get a visa for me and my husband to austria for studying?

me and my husband are admitted to the vienna university for masters degree. we have a 1 year old child which we want to leave in Tashkent Uzbekistan. Is it possible for us (both) take a student visa? What are the obstacles we are gonna face? Are there any tricks?
Asked Mar 29, 2013

TIP: If it's not your answer to this question, please click "Leave a Comment" button under the question to communicate with the question owner.